Christmas: 2012

>> Monday, December 24, 2012

This year my 5 year old was very eager to get a christmas tree and get started with the decorations. He wanted a tall tree and everyday he would give several reminders to my husband to bring home a tree.  So as always we got a tree.  This year both my kids did most of the decorating.  They seem to enjoy that part.   Here's our tree with all the decorations.


My son is in Kindergarten.  So at school they did a lot of christmas related projects.  They were very colorful and cute.  I decided to showcase them near our fireplace mantle.


My daughter made these cute snowmen using old socks and some cotton filler.  She learnt at school too.


She also made these string of christmas lights using glitter felt, that she saw in some kids magazine.


Here are some more christmas related decorations.  Santa was busy packing and delivering the gifts just in time.




Here's to a merry christmas!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Footer

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP