Starting a New Blog for My Mom.

>> Saturday, September 16, 2006


My mom is one of those people in this world who I look up to the most. She is always full of energy and there is never a dull moment around her. She plans her day to the fullest. She is one of those people who can easily make friends even with total strangers. Whenever she visits (from India) me and my sisters here in the US she makes a lot of friends on her way here.

Anyways the reason I thought I shall give her a blog is because, she is always giving great advice to me. I thought she can give great advice to many more this way. She wanted to write down her thoughts somewhere. I thought what better way to do that than to blog these days. She is technically savvy for her age using email and Internet for all kinds of stuff.

My mom loves to cook. When ever she is here I rarely enter the kitchen. She always prepares yummy food. She is good with coming up with recipes based on ingredients at hand and tries to speed up the cooking process. So I started a "Cook Book" for her. This way I could always refer to her recipes online without having to call her at some odd hours at night or day. Also this way even her grand kids could refer to her recipes.

The picture I have here is from her cookbook. It is from her "Dum Aaloo" recipe (mouth watering isn't it?!!!) Here is the link to her blog ......

Amma's Cook Book

Enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Footer

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP